Saturday 29 June 2013

Final Major Project

For my 'Final Major Project' I've kept on track of the educational field and decided to dedicate a book to children all about world culture. I have absolutely loved putting this book together and I've learnt a lot along the way. Of course, there is room for improvement, but for my first attempt at something like this I was pleased with the result.


Here are a few pages from my book, including the front and back cover.

The book is about a little boy named Toby who wants to be just like his grandad and travel all over the world on a big adventure. Each page of the book is dedicated to a specific country and includes liftable flaps for an interactive experience with questions for the child to answer along the way.

The next step for me now is to see about getting it published! No harm in trying! Fingers crossed!







No comments:

Post a Comment